5 MUST HAVE BEAUTY PRODUCTS!

Five beauty products I love from the bottom of my heart! iv'e been using these products forever! 

*CHANCE CHANEL HAIR MIST 
This Hair mist I’ve been using since it dropped and it's the best. I spray it on my hair after a shower and the smell is divine. Definitely not going to stop using it because I love it too much. 

*SEPHORA LIPGLOSS: DEEP ROSE 06
Trust me I’m picky when it comes to lip gloss shades. I never wear pink I’ve always worn clear ones with a lip liner but when I met this lip gloss everything changed. The shade literally works for everyone. I use this all year around it looks good when I’m pale as heck and it looks as good when I’m tanned. Plus looks AMAZING on all my friends. It is the perfect lip gloss shade for everyone.

*MAYBELLINE BB CREAM: DREAM CLAIRE
This is BB cream is perfect if you want something light on your face only for a little glow. If you want a thicker BB cream I Don’t recommend this, but if you want something light only for a glow this is perfect! 

*BENEFIT LIP & CHEECK STAIN: ROSE
Im in love with this product is amazing. If you're on a go and you want something natural and light this is perfect. Apply it on your lips and checks and you’ll have the most sincere look. I love to apply it when I have no makeup on and it looks so natural and feels so effortless! 

*MAC LIPPENCIL: WHIRL  
i've been using this shade for the longest time. I love it. Works for everything. I want a more bold look I fill my lips in, and if I want a more natural look I line it and apply my Sephora lipgloss. 

Thats All for today. I love these products so much hopefully you try them and it works for you as well. I'll list alternatives down below.

Alternatives:
CHANCE CHANEL HAIR MIST: DIOR J’adore Eau Lumière Hair Mist
SEPHORA LIPGLOSS/DEEP ROSE 06: 08 Nude Alert - shimmer
MAYBELLINE BB CREAM/CLAIRE: ERBORIAN BB Crème au Ginseng- Clair
BENEFIT LIP & CHEECK STAIN/ROSE: CLINIQUE
Clinique Pop™ Oil Lip & Cheek Glow- 01 Poppy Glow
MAC LIPPENCIL/WHIRL:  MAC LIPPENCIL-SPICE

Don’t forget to check out my 
Instagram: @theofficialmodest
Snapchat: Mystyleboard


With Love, The Official Modest 

Comments

Popular Posts