HOW TO BE A HEALTHY PERSON

Who is a healthy person? The first thing that comes to mind is a person who does not eat unhealthy food but I think that it's not only that. In my point of view, a healthy person is someone that thinks of life in a positive beautiful way at the same time has a healthy body of course. 
I know everyone goes through ups and downs but sometimes you just want to be mentally and physically healthy here are my tricks and tips to a healthier lifestyle: 

1- Change your Mind

Change your Mind, First, you should think positive for example when you wake up in the morning don’t just start thinking on how to destroy your alarm but think of the good breakfast your having later. 
Secondly set goals, Setting goals is so important a person with no goals feels sometimes lost so setting goals even simple ones are good for your mind! 

2- Be Healthy 

I don’t mean by Be Healthy is to go on a strict diet but to make healthier food choices! 
For me, I don’t like to prevent myself from delicious food if I'm desperate for it! Instead of eating chocolate cake eat an apple with peanut butter, Instead of eating Chips eat Non-Butter Popcorn?  
Between you and i, if you're really desperate for a burger go for it! Don't prevent yourself from it!

3- Stay Active 

Stay Active as in switch your screen off and do something I suggest yoga or walking around your neighborhood, maybe biking? There's a lot of stuff you can do instead of just sitting on your phone or laptop! 

4- Expand your intelligence 

Reading is the key to everything. 
Reading is very relaxing and it helps your mind relax. 
Plus reading is amazing for your mind you’ll think differently and more intelligently when you read. Expanding your intelligence by reading or writing is really good for yourself and Your mind! 



With Love, The Official Modest 

Comments

Popular Posts