ALL ABOUT MY BEAUTY TRAY & MORE



I have a plate close to my sink for my everyday beauty items in a hurry they make me feel awake toward the beginning of the day. I actually use these items 24/7 they are a part of my regular schedule. I love them so much, couldn’t live without them. 
Plus, a little sneak peek into my bathroom. Don’t forget to comment below and follow all my socials. 






*MISS DIOR COLOGNE
This scent is so beautiful and floral. I adore it so much I prescribe this scent 100%. 


*LA CHATELAINE COCONUT MILK HAND CREAM 
Love this Hand cream so much, Its great to dependably have hand cream for when you feel your hands are somewhat dry. 


*BENEFIT GIMMIE BROW
Its great to have eyebrow gel for simple access early in the day, and this gel from advantage is the best. 


*LA ROCHE-POSAY EYE CREAM
I am in Love with this item particularly the metal applier. When I apply it early in the day it feels so icy under my eyes, the cold influences the puff to leave. Feels astonishing toward the beginning of the day. 


*VICHY FACE MASK
This face mask is so great to put on once per week. I want to have it on my plate for at whatever point I feel my skin needs spoiling. 


*VICTORIA SECRET PINK BODY MIST
I jump at the chance to dependably have a body mist on my plate for when I don't need anything overwhelming, for when I'm not in the inclination for a fragrance. This body mist is so fresh and light. 


*BIODERMA FACE & BODY LOTION 
This lotion is my #1. I recommend this lotion to everyone! Amazing, astonishing product. 




I’ve added more photos to show a little sneak look into my powder room enjoy. 



 
 

Comments

Popular Posts