TREND ALERT: COATS

This is my first post on my “Trend Alert" series. In this blog entry I will discuss Coats. 

We saw this pattern in numerous Runways this season. Its such a cool trend, sharp and warm in the sametime. I adored the Dries Van Noten Coats, The Row, and Calvin Klein.

1- Camel Coats      
              
TIP/ Camel Coats are never out of style. Instead of buying multiple camel coats from Zara, ASOS etc. I suggest you invest in one good quality high-end coat that will last forever in your closet!





2- Leather Coats 


TIP/ Leather coats are such a big trend this season. You can wear it with a black ensemble underneath and it would be such a cool look! 



3- Wool-Check Coats

These coats had a big comeback this season. Everyone’s wearing this kind of coats and I am definitely not complaining its such a cool look. Calvin Klein Had a lot of these kinds of coats in their fall collection.


4- Red fur coats 

We have seen these coats in many celebrities and Runways. It’s such a cozy chic look. The color red is a big trend right now. And I’ve seen the color red specifically on these coats than Other colors.


With Love, The Official Modest


Comments

Popular Posts